Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Idaho/Utah Trip: Part 2


On Sunday, Trager and I headed south to visit more friends and family. We began in Logan, UT with one of my closest friends from college, Whitney. Whit and I became roommates at the beginning of the second semester of my freshman year. We were both looking for a constant in our lives that we weren't finding with anyone else. So Whit moved in with me and looking back on it...we barely knew each other when she did. But, lucky us, we clicked and had quite a bit in common and whole lot that made us different from one another which is part of why we worked so well as friends. She was just what I needed right when I needed it.
We met up at her parent's house and got to spend and hour so catching up. She somewhat recently came home from her mission and even more recently got engaged so there was so much to talk about. I think she would agree that we could have talked for a couple days worth and it wouldn't feel like a complete visit without a few episodes of something funny and a few impersonations. But this trip didn't allow for that much fun :) we went to church with them and then headed to the next friend's house. I can't wait to see pictures of this babe in a wedding dress!


Up next we got to see the Bayles family! They were some of our closest friends in Oklahoma when Trager and I moved back from Virginia. I remember the first time I met Bailey was the day my mom took her dinner after she had her second little boy, Taos. Not long after that I held her oldest son, Cinch, at church and I was toast. If you got to be around her sweet little boys and then got to talk to her for about 3 seconds, you would definitely want to be her friend. Added bonus, our husbands clicked and became good buds as well! Over the next several months we went to dinner often and grew to love those sweet boys and their awesome parents! It was such a great afternoon getting to see them again. We played with their new puppies, saw their horses, and had a great meal. Once again, we didn't have enough time with them, but we took what we could get! And we managed a picture with both boys {somewhat} looking at the camera! Yay :)

3 comments :

  1. Love you so much, Jenna Roo! I can't wait for you to move closer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! I'm just sad I will miss your big day!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete