Thursday, March 26, 2015

Idaho/Utah Trip: Part 1


Over Spring Break, Trager and I traveled to tropical Idaho for one of those "future options" I've mentioned before. We were both so excited for this trip not only because of his opportunity, but because we got to see so many people we love! We started our trip in Black Foot, Idaho with my sweet cousin, Jordan, and her little family. They hosted us on the Idaho leg of our trip and made us feel right at home! They live in a darling house that is over 100 years old. I told Jord it reminded me of a life size dollhouse or something! While the boys were busy with Trager's interviewing, Jordan and I spent our first day going to visit my little sister Hunter at BYU-Idaho in Rexburg.

^^^Me, Regan, Hunter, and Madalynn after eating our weight in pizza.^^^

^^^Can you tell who the sisters are?! ;)^^^
We got to see her dorm room and meet her cute roommates! Hunter has been on cloud 9 since she got to college with all the fun she is having, so it was a treat to meet the girls who are joining her in all the good times. Regan, Madalynn, and Madalynn's older sister, Nicole, all went with us to lunch. No wonder she's having so much fun...her friends are theeeee best! And Hunter's "friend date" she set up for Nicole and I worked...we would totally be best buds if I lived closer!


 ^^^I couldn't handle the level of cuteness Ruby was giving off the whole time!^^^
That night after we all got home we grilled out because the weather was just so nice! Jordan and Carter are such fun hosts! But...I think they're biggest bonus is the sweet little blonde I got to snuggle the whole time. Ruby Carter is to DIE for with her sweet smiles! I couldn't get enough of her all weekend.  {Heart eyes all around in case you couldn't tell!}


 ^^^Duck faces for days!^^^

I think it did both Hunter and I a lot of good to get to see each other. When Trager was working all over the country with his dad, I got a lot of one on one time with Hunter. I think we were both over the moon that we got to spend they day and half together that we did. And yes, a silly face picture always follows the smiling picture. Love this girl!

 ^^^Jord is the cutest mama around! Love her guts!^^^

 ^^^This is pre-ugly crying when Cinderella's mom dies. People, I couldn't keep it together!^^^


On our last full day in Idaho, the girls went to see Cinderella while the boys took Ruby Carter shopping with them. Can I just say, if you haven't already watched Cinderella, run to the nearest the theater! It is such a sweet movie! I'm a sucker for any "kindness" theme so the "Have Courage and Be Kind" is currently my mantra. {One tip, takes tissues. No questions, just take them!}After the movie, Hunter and Regan headed back to BYU-I which was pretty sad. So...of course we had to get ice cream to cheer up! We went to Reed's Dairy and it was so dang good! I didn't try it, but their chocolate milk is made with potato flakes. YES, potato flakes! But people love it so they must be doing something right!

A big thanks to Jordan and Carter for having us! We love you guys!!

No comments :

Post a Comment