Monday, April 6, 2015

Idaho/Utah Trip: Part 3


The last leg of our trip was spent in Utah seeing some of our very favorite peeps! My Aunt Mel and Uncle Ster live in Ogden, UT and I don't see them near enough so on our way south we stopped and spent a day or so with them. As usual, it was a blast! 
Trager and I got to tour Uncle Ster's company...I have that gem of a photo below to prove it! And no, you shouldn't take off your safety goggles when taking a photo because it's obvs so much more attractive with them on. {Duh.}

^^^It was so neat seeing the ins and outs of what Uncle Ster does! Trager was especially impressed...I was mostly in it for the hard hat ;)^^^

Later that night, after eating all the pizza we could handle, Trager, Uncle Ster, my cousin Chance, and I all went for a ride in Uncle Ster's company plane! It was so weird to be in the plane for like 10 minutes and be somewhere that takes about an hour when driving. The lights of the city were beautiful, but it was a touch too dark to document. You'll just have to take my word for it!

^^^I may have found my true calling in life....taking pics in the driver's seat of the plane! Not actually flying it, just taking pictures! I ended up with about 16 pictures and my eyes are open in all of them, which is basically a record for one sitting!^^^

The last few days of the trip were spent in sunny St. George, UT with Trager's family! We love any and all time we get to spend there because the Hintze house is always a good time! We got to watch Tegan perform with her competitive cheer squad which was so fun! What's even more fun is she just made Varsity Cheer for her high school next year!!
 {Yay, Tegan! Also, when did you stop being 11 years old like when I met you?!}

Probably my favorite part of being in St. George this time was watching Trager and his dad spend every extra minute roping in the backyard. Trager has been taking some informal roping lessons in Oklahoma and his dad has been working on it too so it was extra fun to see them get to practice together!

 ^^^Also, can we talk about how pretty St. George is ALL. THE. TIME? It was like summer in late March! So, so nice!^^^

We can't wait for our next trip out to see these favorites of ours! It may be sooner rather than later :)

No comments :

Post a Comment