Friday, May 29, 2015

the hits + the misses


the hits

strawberry nerds candy....getting back in the gym {finally}...."Friday Night Lights" the T.V. show {I'm obsessed}....lasagna soup....late night phone calls from Trager...."Hooked on a Feeling" Pandora station....pink otter pops....dad opening the pool this weekend....Trager getting an A in his online class....bike rides....11 days until Sister Gowens is home....26 days until my trip to Arizona....oil parties with my mom....waiting tables on the weekend and having friends drive quite a ways to eat at your table....an awesome birthday package from Tara {she's going to teach me how to contour!}
the misses

flooding in my poor hometown....more rain coming this weekend....humidity level a million....not sleeping....burning my foot on the little heater under my desk....feeling discouraged....tornadoes while working....driving Trager's truck while he is out of town {it seriously feels massive compared to my little car}....laundry for days....veggies going bad before we can eat them


1 comment :