Wednesday, May 27, 2015

a lil lavender oil + bloke body love


Ladies, I'm a big believer in the "pamper yourself" mentality! And with Trager out of town for work my need for one of those in-home spa nights was much needed yesterday. After my little pamper party last night, I thought I might share a couple of my new favorite skin care finds! 

This Bloke Body scrub is something I've had my eye on for awhile now via their beautiful Instagram page. And it did not disappoint! This vanilla chai + sugar scrub smells a little like a gingerbread cookie and it's all natural to boot! My skin is super sensitive so I have to be really, really careful with the products I use. When I first put the scrub on my face I gave it a minute to see if it would burn {that's my signal to wash off a new product pronto} and it felt so nice! I scrubbed a little too hard in the beginning {this scrub doesn't play around...it is there to ex-fol-iate so don't be too rough!} but once I backed off a bit the scrub was amazing! I've gotta say my favorite part would have to be the silky smooth after effect of the coconut oil in the scrub. My face was still soft and supple this morning! This is a new must have for me :)
You can get your hands on some of their awesome products here. 
Be sure to check out their Instagram page as well...they're always posting discount codes! 
There might even be one that ends tonight ;) 


So back to that sensitive skin of mine! I've used doTERRA oils for a while now for all sorts of things, but had a hard time using some of them for my skin issues because they were a little too intense. Recently, I was reading up on lavender oil in relation to it's sleep benefits and stumbled across what it can do for skin problems as well. It helps prevent acne forming bacteria, redness, and tenderness. So for about a week now I've been using lavender oil on my t-zone and chin. People, it is has seriously made such a difference in my skin in just a week! Any problem areas I had are clear and areas of tenderness are no more!! It's definitely my new go to for clearer skin!
If you're interested in lavender oil or any other oils I highly recommend you check out this page. 

Let me know if you try any of these products! I would love to know if they worked as well for you as they did for me :)

**This post is not sponsored. These are just products that I have used and loved!**

No comments :

Post a Comment