Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Golden Anniversary!!



Yesterday Trager and I celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary! I swear, when I stop and think about being married for 3 years it feels like it's been 2 weeks, but it also feels like 20 years! So weird! All I know for certain is that it has been the best 3 years of my life. I'm just so constantly grateful that Trager and I crossed paths when we did. It was kind of like I was waiting for him and he was waiting for me and when we finally found each other we both kind of went...duh, there you are!
 I knew he was the guy for me less than a week after I met him. One of these days I will write all the details of our love story {it's a good one} but for now I'll just leave it at that. 
Trager Hintze is my forever and I'm one lucky girl for it!

This week of festivities really snuck up on us this year! We've got lots of fun adventures coming up in the next couple of weeks, so we both wanted to play it a little low-key this year. We went to the mall to look around for awhile and ended up leaving with some sweet treats for after dinner! After going back and forth about 50 times over who was going to pick where we went {tell me we're not the only people who do this??} we ended up at Charleston's and sat at a cozy, little, secluded table.
 It was pretty perfect.


^^^Then we shared this little beauty! Our Collectible Wizard Card was "The Potter Family" just in case anyone was wondering :) ^^^




We ended our night at the OKC Temple. This isn't a tradition, but I think it might become one going forward. It was so nice to remember being in the temple on my wedding day and just how excited I was to become "Jena Hintze!"
No surprise here, but that is the best day I've had so far!
But I have to say...every day since has been pretty wonderful too :)

No comments :

Post a Comment