Friday, May 15, 2015

the hits + the misses


the hits

rescuing a baby bunny last weekend {we named her Harriet + she was fiesty}....spending Mother's Day with my cute mom...talking with Sister Gowens on Sunday {25 more days!!!!!}....finding out I will be an aunt for the first time {baby girl Ence can't come fast enough}....my birthday and all the love from family and friends...jamba juice runs with Ann and Hallie...anything and everything ROOLEE Boutique {that's where my new favorite top in the photo is from}....Dario Marianelli pandora....Norwegian pancakes....a few sunny days this week....a Kate Spade necklace from Laura....getting to sleep in a little longer this week....trips to Barnes and Noble with Trager....dinner and chocolate cake with my dad for my birthday....getting a gym membership again

the misses

more rain....taking Trager to the airport on my birthday....taking my mom to the airport on my birthday...having to let Harriet {the bunny} back into the wild...another week of not going to the gym {I got the membership today haha}....staying up way too late for silly reasons....sinking in mud walking into work....failed shopping adventures....bad dreams....not getting near far enough in the book I'm reviewing tomorrow {always}....only shaving one of my legs in the shower {yes, that is real life}

No comments :

Post a Comment