Tuesday, May 19, 2015

L+L Reader Survey!!


I started this blog to share literature and life experiences, but I also really, really wanted to connect with others! In order to better do that, I've created a little {well...kind of little} reader survey so I can get feedback from YOU to take into consideration in future posts.
To complete the survey, leave your email below or send me a request at lovenliterature@gmail.com.
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to fill one out! It means so much!
 


4 comments :

  1. Snchilvers@gmail.com I've loved everything you have posted so far, but I'll take it for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet friend! It's so encouraging to hear that people like reading what I post :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you so much Jade! After we talked about "The Most Dangerous Game" on Insta I knew I had to get your feedback too :)

      Delete