Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Snippets

^^^Gotta catch pics with this guy when you can...like when he's got no escape on a plane and might be super, super tired!^^^
The New Year has been a bit of a mixed bag over at the Hintze abode. There are some big decisions ahead of us and lots of thinking to do! Which is half terrifying/half exciting! There are definitely lots of prayers going up. Every time we talk about the big decisions ahead we say, "When we look back on this in 20 years all of this stress will be so funny!" I just can't wait to know what the "this" is. I'll get back to you when we find out ;)
In other news, work is really busy for me at the beginning of each of semester so I've been swimming in paperwork and scheduling. But....I'm not "sweating the small stuff!" People, this is huge!! I'm usually in tears over the little things that always go wrong at this point on the year.
 Jena: 1 New Years Resolution Fails: 0. I'll take that!
Oklahoma seems so quiet compared to being with the all the Hintzes for a couple of weeks! We had such a nice break! It's especially quiet now that Hunter is off to BYU-I. I don't think I realized how often we hung out!! I'm just glad she is loving it so much!
Also, haven't started my book for this week yet! It will definitely be a speed read kind of weekend :)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment