Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Life Lately


People, why does life have to be so dang hard sometimes? Also, why do we think January is a good month for resolutions? Um, hi. January is the worst.

So.....to combat the crazy that is life right now and because I'm trying so hard not to dwell on it...here are 5 positive things as of late!

 Rocky Road Ice Cream...I'm not a big ice cream eater, but it does seem to appear in the fridge when I am super stressed. So here's looking at you Blue Bell. You get me!

Friends on Repeat...I've seen most of the episodes, but ever since it came on Netflix we have Friends on pretty much constantly. It's like the white noise machine to everything we're doing around here.

Throw Blankets...I've been spending a lot of time at work {nights included} so I've been in a semi-awake state on the couch most nights curled up with our fuzzy throw blanket trying to get in any half coherent time with my main squeeze while I can.

Pride and Prejudice...I don't own my favorite movie. Dumb, I know. But, I stole my mom's copy and it has the promise of being watched. Hasn't happened yet, but that DVD case is making my heart happy just sitting on the TV stand. {PS-I'm talking about the Kiera Knightly version :)}

Ab Ripper X...Yes, you heard that right. Trager and I have been doing this little 15 minute P90X work out a few times a week and while I try to wind down at work it's kind of the only thing I've made time for with fitness this year. It's making me feel like I haven't completely failed with my goals. So yay for that!

I'd love any other positive tips...just a couple more weeks of crazy and it should slow down!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment