Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Reason for the Season

^^^I can't get enough of this handsome guy! So fun to spend extra time together with the holiday from work!^^^
 
Last night, Trager and I went with all the Hintze girls to the Tuachan Live Nativity. We were hurrying in and by the time we got there it was standing room only, as it was the last show before Christmas, but we crept down the stairs and were able to watch with a great view! The performance was only 15 minutes long, but it depicted the events of the night of the Savior's birth so sweetly. It was the perfect reminder of why we celebrate this time of year! To watch that young mother with her newborn babe in the manger truly showed the humble beginnings of the Lord. I know the story, but to see it out acted was a new experience. It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of gift buying and traveling. Yet, there is so much more to the season! This performance helped me to slow down and ponder the life and purpose of the Savior. I'm just so grateful we all got to watch this little reminder!
 
 
This video is another favorite that helps me to ponder the blessings I should be thankful for during the holiday season!
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment